saraspradnya's
Hello there! Welcome to my blog, guys. You want to Follow or go back Home.
IT'S MA BIRTHDAY!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 @ 11:29 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Heiyoooooo, sorry for my late post :)

Ehm, do you guys know? On the 31st of December 2012, its my 15th brrrrthday dude!!! Hahaha!
For sure, aku bisa menobatkan ulang tahunku yang ke-15 ini jd ulang tahun yg sooo exciting and adorable :p The main reason is, my bestfriends gave me some surprises that made me amazed! They're really creative and adorable loh ;;) I cant express with words how much i looooovvvveeeee them! the presents are really cool (and also lumayan banyak :$), Regita which is my chairmate, gave me a such gorrrrgeeeoouuussss scrapbook with some story of me and her that was made by her own, a photoframe with her creative photo editing and one big flower bucket with many purple flowers in it (they look like sunflowers but in the smaller size, it smells great btw :p), Diah and Vira gave me a jeans tote bag with a peace sign on it, Gekgita gave me a cute pink mini dress, Intan Cepe gave me an FCBarcelona's jersey (it is my faaaaaave football club) with a scallop style on it. Utari, the cute one, she gave me the same jersey like Intan Cepe, but on the different style, which is a crop tee jersey with a scallop style on it. She also gave me a flower bucket with some red, pink and white roses in it. They are sweet, aren't they? :$
Thank God for presenting them in my wonderful Junior High School. I really appreciate what they did for me, really really appreciate it. CCC, you're all my angels :) XOXOXO

Here are the pictures:























Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


P R A D N Y A there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm lovin' It. If you think I'm a calm person, you're wrong. Actually, I'm annoying :P

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping