saraspradnya's
Hello there! Welcome to my blog, guys. You want to Follow or go back Home.
Little Things
Sunday, November 25, 2012 @ 2:03 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it’s you (Oh, it’s you) they add up to
I’m in love with you and all these little things

That lyrics of Little Things by One Direction reminds me of him. Yeah him, the one that i "like" endlessly. Maybe its too early for a teen like me to say "endlessly", but for sure, until now, i cant find a way to forget and move on from him. Although the truth one is, i never think or want to do those things. Is it weird? Hmmm.

I dont even know what happenned to me, i just saw him like he's the perfect one that i met. People said he's blablabla and comment this and that blablabla things about him (the negative things i mean), but i can't find the negative blablablablabla things that people said to me. Ck.

So weird, huh? And sooooooooo complicated. 

What a tall-eyeglassed-whiteskinned boy -_-


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


P R A D N Y A there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm lovin' It. If you think I'm a calm person, you're wrong. Actually, I'm annoying :P

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping