saraspradnya's
Hello there! Welcome to my blog, guys. You want to Follow or go back Home.
The Rule Of A Gentleman
Sunday, August 19, 2012 @ 12:14 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Hey, i remember something. I've got something that i'd like to share with you all. I've so interested with these things. They are "The Rules Of A Gentleman". Here are some pictures of them :










 (This No.149 quote is my favourite!)














K, that's all for this fascinating post, guys. Hope you'll be inspired with this post, expecially for the gentlemans out there. See ya!


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


P R A D N Y A there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm lovin' It. If you think I'm a calm person, you're wrong. Actually, I'm annoying :P

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping