saraspradnya's
Hello there! Welcome to my blog, guys. You want to Follow or go back Home.
New Hair Cut
Sunday, August 19, 2012 @ 11:59 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hola bloggers! I come back with my new hair cut, by the way :') I'm getting bored and felt disturbed with my old hair cut so I decided to cut it and went to Axmi Salon :P Wanna know what my new hair cut look like?
Yeah, my old hair cut is boring for me and with a long pony too (it's bothering me -_-). When the hairdresser cut my hair off, I think he cut it 6 cm for the long one and 4 cm for the pony *oh crappp*
But no worry, they'll grow longer, aren'y they? LOL


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


P R A D N Y A there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm lovin' It. If you think I'm a calm person, you're wrong. Actually, I'm annoying :P

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping