saraspradnya's
Hello there! Welcome to my blog, guys. You want to Follow or go back Home.
L-O-V-E
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 @ 12:41 PM | 0 Comment [s]


                                                    L is for the way you look at me
                                                    O is for the only one I see
                                                    V is very very extraordinary
                                                    E is even more than anyone that you adore

That lyrics are so gorgeous, aren't they? 


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


P R A D N Y A there's nothing wrong with my name. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm lovin' It. If you think I'm a calm person, you're wrong. Actually, I'm annoying :P

Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard
Your cbox here.

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping